Thursday, January 25, 2007

Dear Nichole

Dear Nichole,
I went to FYE at the mall last night with Meagan. Imagine my surprise when we accidentally stumbled upon Jordan Knight, Love Songs. That's right, just in time for Valentine's Day. He even sings a duet with Deborah "Debbie" Gibson. Since you will be here tomorrow, I almost purchased it so that we could listen to it over a candlelit dinner but, alas, Amos Lee and KT Tunstall won out. I do, however, have a feeling that on the cover of the cd he's in deep thought about you.

Yours truly,
Amy (aka Donnie's girl)

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I had no idea this was even in the works. What an exciting day. Here's a review from someone on Amazon:

"In a season more than abundent with a varity of artists attempting to offer romantic albums, only one makes you feel like he's ever truly been in love. ... When Jordan sings 'She's Got a Way', you feel yourself transported next to him as he conversationally explains just what makes his love perfect for him. Song after song, you don't just hear a good voice singing a pretty song, you're wrapped in a moment. ... My only complaint is I wanted more!"

Amy said...

It's true. I can't stop laughing.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com