Friday, January 05, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty-Five

Appetizer
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
I'm going to go with the obvious: Britney Spears, Nichole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton.

Soup
They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?
Jewelry

Salad
Name a song that makes you want to dance.
Ever since I saw the musical, Mama Mia I've been singing ABBA songs like crazy. They all pretty much want to make me dance.

Main Course
What is your favorite font?
Agaramond

Dessert
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
I know a lot of crafty people but I'm not one of them. It would probably be about shopping or essential pieces for any wardrobe.

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Was "Fernando" in "Mamma Mia"? I love that song!

Amy said...

Sorry, Nichole. No Fernando.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com