Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Music 8 Ball

I got this one from Nichole who got it from Verbatim.

Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

1. What does next year have in store for me?
The Boy With the Thorn in His Side - The Smiths

2. What's my love life like?
Jackass - Beck

3. What do I say when life gets hard?
Be Here Now - Ray LaMontagne

4. What do I think of on waking up?
It's Over - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories

5. What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Bat Out of Hell - Meatloaf
I'm kind of embarrassed that this one showed up on my iPod.

6. Favorite saying?
I'm Willing - Ben Lee

7. Favorite place?
Let it Die - Feist

8. Drug of choice?
Old Dirt Hill (Bring That Beat Back) - Dave Matthews Band

9. Describe myself.
Tomorrow Morning - Jack Johnson

10. What is the thing I like doing most?
Moon River - Bobby Darin

11. What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Save Me - Jem

12. How will I die?
Kamera - Wilco

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com