Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hard to blog

I fell on the ice Tuesday night. In doing so, I used my right hand to break the fall. The pain continued to get worse until yesterday I went to the doctor and got x-rays. Not broken but badly sprained. I'm wearing a splint, taking lots of Motrin and spent yesterday in my bed sleeping and putting ice on it. It's still really hard to type and use my right hand. I should probably not leave the house unless I'm wearing a helmet, knee pads and elbow pads, although this still probably wouldn't have helped my wrist.


6 comments:

Coach T said...

let me know if you need anything!!!!

Amy said...

I needed help putting on my pants today and combing my hair. TMI??

Alison said...

Oh little princess!! Remember that time in junior high when I tripped and fell, spraining my wrist...not once, but two days in a row at church camp? I even tripped over the same root, on the same path around the lake, wearing the same flipflops, and went to the same emergency room. Toni and Candy still talk about it. I feel your pain, princess! I, too, had to wear a splint. And endure jokes about being the most graceful faller, ever. But I'm pretty sure I'm now handing that prize over to you.

Nichole said...

Oh no! I'll be there soon to help comb your hair :)

Unknown said...

I have been there (except with my foot), and it is not fun! Sorry that happened. I want to see pictures of your helmet/knee pad get up!

Rach said...

AMY!!!! You've got to be careful girl! I'm sorry. :(

 
designed by suckmylolly.com