Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Eight

Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?
Piano

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?
Yes, in fact this happened recently. I can't remember the exact circumstances only that I was very embarrassed.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
It depends, if it's a secret that a good friend asks me not to tell than absolutely a 10. I've completely kept secrets. If it's an acquaintance or something that I know I probably shouldn't tell but nobody has specifically asked...well, probably not so much a 10. Not even close.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?
At the zoo...I do remember staring at a gorilla behind glass at the KC Zoo when there were signs that said to not make eye contact or stare. The gorilla looked pretty mad.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?
I'm not sure if I completely lost my patience but I do know I've felt frustrated several times at work this week. Nothing unbearable or unmanageable but definitely frustrated at the way several people want me to do something immediately because of their poor planning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your story about the gorilla. We went to the zoo on Friday, but we didn't get to see any gorillas. Jackson did look straight at a tiger (through glass) and say "Hi Doggie." It was funny. The tiger looked kind of mad, but I don't think it was because of Jackson.

Unknown said...

I was crackin' up at the gorilla story. You were really tempting fate on that day :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com