Wednesday, February 14, 2007

For all of my valentines

Every year I try to send out valentines to my friends but if I don't get around to it, I at least try to make sure all the single gals I know receive a card. My friend, Kim summed it up pretty well in a card she sent to me. She said, "So while this day is typically about romantic relationships, I don't think friendships should be left out. They are just as important and should be celebrated, too." I agree whole-heartedly. Where would I be in life without my friends? Especially my girl friends who are always there for me even when guys are not. This is a day to celebrate the love and special relationships I have in my life and I am so very blessed -- Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Although I am one of your married friends, I was VERY happy to receive a Valentine in the mail from you! My own husband rushed out this morning after school to buy me a card from him and Jackson only after seeing the cards I bought for him and the heart-shaped cake and muffins I made last night, so I really appreciated your Valentine!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com