Friday, February 16, 2007

Wanted: dead or alive?

I'm sure I'm not the only person that doesn't like Dr. Meredith Grey. There's just something about her that has always made me feel like the show would be better without her as the main character. I've told people this before. Now as her life hangs in the balance and it looks as if she might actually die, I wonder if I was right. I found myself shedding a few tears last night watching Grey's Anatomy. And would Shonda Rhimes really kill the main character? It would be a bold move. I'm wondering what everyone else thinks.

4 comments:

BexInTheCity said...

no way. she's not going to die. I can't believe people are buying into this!!

Amy said...

Check this blog out from Shondra Rhimes. http://www.greyswriters.com/

Unknown said...

I don't know if Meredith dies, but I did read up on some spoilers. A lady from eonline said that she could confirm that there were two deaths (Meredith this week and one next week) but that only one of them was going to "stick." Boone's prediction (and I think it is a good one) is that Meredith's mom is going to die and Meredith is going to live. I actually kind of like Meredith though. I would be said to see the show's namesake go.

Also, Amy's Delight sounds yummy!

Coach T said...

she's annoying. but i can't believe they'd kill her off. THAT would be crazy!!!! mcdreamy looked so sad. although i'm sure he'd bounce back just fine. . .

 
designed by suckmylolly.com