Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Nine
Appetizer
What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
I was obsessed with wearing Keds. Wore them constantly. Had them in many different colors.

Soup
Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
That I'm always really outgoing. I have a quiet, shy side, too.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
Honestly, it depends on the day. There are days when I barely have a minute to spare and can't find time to eat lunch and there are days when that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Main Course
If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
I'm not sure I own anything worth selling but maybe my leftover cow collection.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I love to sleep when it is raining.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really think lack of advertising was the reason those poor little cows didn't sell at Nichole's yard sale :)

Unknown said...

I love to sleep when it rains also! I am not kidding when I say that with the exception of about 5 days, it has rained here for 1 month straight. Seriously, it has almost rained every day since we got back home from our Christmas travels. There has been lots of napping while Jackson naps going on here!

Coach T said...

I'm glad you made it to the super bowl party!!! Sorry i wasn't there but I've gotta tell you, having the house completely to myself for a few hours was AWESOME! :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com