Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Thirty Two

Appetizer
Where on your body do you have a scar, and what caused it?
I have a scar just above my right elbow caused by a bike wreck during childhood.

Soup
What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
I'm not exactly sure but I have had several instances of having very realistic/powerful dreams that came true. Two in particular have always made me feel that it was Gods way of preparing me for what was to come and it was his way of putting my mind at ease.

Salad
Name a television personality who really gets on your nerves.
Star Jones Reynolds used to really get on my nerves especially when she used to do the red carpet for E!

Main Course
What was a funny word you said as a child (such as "pasketti" for "spaghetti")?
I could never say the name "Troy" which was unfortunate because it was also the name of my best friend's little brother. In fact, it wasn't so long ago that I actually started saying the name correctly. It always came out more like, "Trory."

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have always thought Sean Connery was hot. (Don't ask. It was literally the first thing that came to mind.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coach T said...

ok, now i'm completely intrigued about who/what kind of comment would need to be "removed by the author."

Amy said...

It was just an error. Meagan just agreed that Sean Connery ages like fine wine. Mystery solved.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I was having trouble with my username. Let me just reiterate, Sean Connery is definitely hot! :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com