Saturday, February 09, 2008

The best day ever!

I have had the best day ever. It started out first thing with water aerobics (I know, can you believe it?) with Taina. I was pretty impressed with myself that I actually voluntarily got out of bed early on a Saturday morning to exercise. What's even more impressive is that I had to pack a bag to shower and change clothes at the gym because I had a baby shower to attend afterwards. Just a couple of months ago (or weeks) that would have been a reason to not go at all. I have a major aversion to locker rooms. I hate changing in them and I sure don't shower in them either. But I did today. All in the name of working out.

After the baby shower, I met Monica and Breanne for lunch and shopping. We had so much fun together. I literally feel giddy from laughing and smiling all afternoon. We (Breanne) bought lots of baby stuff and lots of panda baby stuff. Pandas weren't in the picture before today but they were way too cute to pass up for baby Grayson. And, by the way, I picked out the name for Breanne's baby months ago, before she was ever even pregnant, and they are using it! Hurray! See all the reasons I have to be happy? She's still considering a middle name. I've come up with Grayson Mayer but for some odd reason, I don't think it's a serious consideration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the panda stuff!! So cute!! I saw a little panda spraypainted onto the side of a building today. I may go back and take a picture for Breanne.

And Grayson is a great name. Well done!

Rach said...

I want panda stuff for my baby!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Um, hello! It's not Grayson Mayer because it's already Grayson MONICA. Duh.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com