Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscar recap

Of course the only movie I hadn't seen won for best picture but it does come out on video in a couple weeks so I'm willing to overlooking that error on my behalf.

The night was full of surprises. The first being that my friend Robin, who lives in Dallas, called me an hour before the show telling me she was on her way to town from KC and wanted to see if she could watch the show with me. She's a very serious movie-watcher and had seen all nominated movies for best picture so it was a match made in heaven and a great surprise.

Just a few of my picks:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer Garner was adorable, and Alex thought Tilda Swinton was David Bowie the first time they showed her. Did you see the Gary Busey thing? He's so weird.

Anonymous said...

Anne Hathaway!!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com