Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Happenings

My good friend, Jodi delivered a baby girl on Wednesday. Gianna "Gigi" Harper arrived via c-section and is welcomed home by big brother, Brendon. I'm still awaiting her beautiful pictures but I will pass them along as soon as I see them.

My sister's daycare (which was more importantly also a church) burned down early yesterday a.m. From what I understand, a juvenile is now in custody for intentionally starting the fire.

Joe and I are gearing up for True/False which will be held in a few weeks. Now that the films are announced, we will have to make a grid and try to determine which movies to see and at which times. Inevitably, there will be conflicts. It's actually a very complicated process. What's even more exciting is that there is a documentary about obsessive Tiffany fans. The film is called, I Think We're Alone Now. Doesn't that just sound amazing? I think this is where the conflicts may come into play. It's, of course, at the top of my list so I really hope this makes it on to Joe's list, too. I'm thinking that I'm going to have to make it go on Joe's list.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to see:

"Audience of One"
"Carny"
"Cat Dancers"
"I Think We're Alone Now"
"Song Sung Blue"

 
designed by suckmylolly.com