Saturday, February 16, 2008

My favorite place

I'm feeling a little sad and nostalgic. I just got an email stating that my favorite place is moving soon (tomorrow is the last day) to a new location. I've known about it for well over a year so I've had plenty of advanced warning but still to think that I may not go back to that cozy little place with so many memories makes me kind of sad. I've seen so many great films there with some of my closest of friends and have many fond memories. My last trip there was about a month ago with Joe and it was also the place of our very first date. Sure the new place is supposed to be bigger and better and I'm sure I'll love it...but I'm a creature of habit. And sometimes it takes me awhile to adjust. So for right now, I'm going to not be too excited about how wonderful and spacious the new place is but instead I'm going to mourn my old friend. My favorite stomping ground.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

OK, Don't hate me, but...I have never been there.

**hides behind something solid**

By the way, did you like those Fannie Flagg books?

Anonymous said...

Awww ...

I'll bet this will mean the end for our old couch. Or do you think they'll take it with them?

 
designed by suckmylolly.com