Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bits and pieces

I think I'm dubbing today as "random present day."

My boss just returned from Italy and brought me back a beautiful Murano glass pendant. Then I returned home and had a package from Joe. The frog he sent me is stretching and it pays homage to my new workout routine.

Which brings me to the fact that I went to the gym last week and there was a 70+ year old man wearing an AC/DC shirt. Does anyone else find the humor in that? I nearly fell off my treadmill.

This also seems as good a time as any to mention that all the Valentine's Day candy has now been replaced with Easter candy. And my favorite candy is staring me down everywhere I turn. How am I supposed to be diligent about working out when I really want to just gorge myself with chocolate?

And for my pizza-loving friends (that should be everyone), there's a new take & bake, carry-out and eat-in option that I like very much. Check it out.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! My mouth is watering! I just left the Nick-N-Willy's Pizza Menu. That looks great! What are the prices like, do you know? I will definitely be trying that out!

Alison said...

I, too, am a sucker for the Cadbury Mini-Eggs. I'm just going to go ahead and admit that I bought two bags of them last weekend, and they are already gone. I have a sickness!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com