Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's official

I've jumped through all the necessary hoops to have a new identity (or last name if you prefer to be less dramatic). In the past two weeks, I've gotten new license plates, new social security card, new driver's license (completed today!), new health insurance - new everything! I'm exhausted. Not to mention all the address changes I've made on my mail. The driver's license experience was much easier than I had anticipated and I only missed one on my written exam which made me feel like a rock star...especially because the question I missed was a trick question about child restraining seats. I think a celebration is in order. How about a latte? Sure, I'd love one.

1 comments:

Sandi said...

Way to go on the driving test -- I'm impressed!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com