Saturday, August 09, 2008

Saturday synopsis

Today Joe and I went to see the documentary, Man on Wire. It was about a man who tightroped between the World Trade Center Twin Towers in 1974. Great film. The tightrope walker was on camera so I knew he was still alive but my heart was racing throughout the film; it made me so nervous!

Afterwards we went to Lincoln Park Zoo for a couple of hours. It was nearby and it's the free zoo here in Chicago. Despite a period with dark clouds and a few sprinkles it remained a beautiful afternoon. I was exhausted by the time we got home. Just woke up from my nap. Now that we've played, we can do the housework that has already seemed to pile up.

1 comments:

Rach said...

I haven't been to Lincoln Park in forever!! Hope it was enjoyable.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com