Thursday, August 07, 2008

Stuff

Joe and I received a really cool gift yesterday to a cooking school here in Chicago. I'm so excited to pick out a fun class for us. Maybe one involving pizza-making. Looks like there are lots of classes I'd like to participate in. This might be my new hobby. (When I get a job and $$.)

Joe took me to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 last night. I think he was a little mortified to be one of just a few guys in the place and we were definitely the oldest non-parents but he knew it would get me out of the house and put a smile on my face. I loved the first movie and the sequel didn't disappoint. Great stuff.

Someone is here steam cleaning one of our couches. Very excited about that.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like alot of fun! Let me know if you find any great recipes. I think Troy and the kids are pretty tired of the same thing every week! LOL

Alison said...

I almost bought you guys a gift certificate to The chopping Block!! I didn't know there was a location at Merchandise Mart (downtown.) The Lincoln Square one is near me, and that's the next neighborhood I was planning to take you to when you venture up north.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com