Saturday, August 02, 2008

Weddingmoon - Day one

Joe and I woke up at 2:20 am to leave for the airport by 3 am. We were at the airport around 4 am, stood in line, etc and were to our gate with about 45 minutes to spare before boarding our 6 am flight. I was exhausted! I'm not a morning person and it was too early to be happy. Joe, on the other hand, loves the morning so he woke up naturally happy. Grrr.

After flying to Fort Lauderdale and then to Montego Bay, we arrived in Negril at our resort around 2 pm after taking a bus for about an hour and a half. We were greeted with champagne and cool towels - I could get used to this! After all our traveling we mostly just walked around the resort, had dinner and just crashed.

Joe and I on our way to the resort.

Our beautiful scenery.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the guy behind you in the picture :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com