Monday, December 22, 2008

I think the hardest part about blogging is opening yourself up when you don't want to. It's sharing the bad times instead of all the good, fun, happy times. But it doesn't seem fair to leave out the things that really matter. How can you just go about your business as if nothing is wrong and nothing bad has happened?

Today my cousin Lea died. She was 36. She had breast cancer. She leaves behind a husband, two boys and a family that loved her very much. She was loud, outgoing, energetic and vibrant. She had more friends than just about anyone. And I will miss her very, very much. Beyond that, I'm not sure what else to say.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Amy. I'll be praying for peace for your family.

Susan said...

LOUD....is an understatement! But she was probably one of the most genuine people I have EVER encountered and for that.....I will greatly miss her! Thinking of you and your family....now and always!

Anonymous said...

Oh no...I'm so sorry. We're sending lots of love and prayers to you and your family. Please let me know if you need anything.

Jeni said...

I'm sorry, Amy. A loss this close to Christmas is even more difficult.

Adoption Momma said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family find peace. I'll be praying for you.

Sandi said...

Amy, I am so sorry. I am lifting you and your family up to God. May He surround you all with His peace and comfort.

Jen said...

Oh gosh, I am so sorry for your loss - and for her family. HUGS to you.

Unknown said...

Still praying! Love you Amy!

T. Klepac said...

I am so sorry to hear that your cousin passed away. I remember your prayer request in small group. My heartbreaks when I hear of someone so young enduring so much.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com