Sunday, December 28, 2008

Recovering

My mom and I both woke up on the day of Lea's service, in the wee hours of the morning, with a stomach virus. Mom's seemed to be much, much more severe and confined her to bed but by the time of the service my symptoms had subsided so I was feeling well enough to go. I'm sure I contaminated all sorts of people but since I was feeling better I just couldn't not go. I was sad to miss the family luncheon but knew there was no way I could eat and Joe wasn't feeling great himself so we made the long trip home before he was totally sick, too. I seemed to get a little worse during the drive but after sleeping about twelve hours last night I think I'm on the mend...still not eating more than crackers yet. I think EVERYONE has had this bug.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com