Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Boone, Kate and Jackson

Kate, me and Taina
Kate and Boone at Flatbranch
Jackson at Bonkers

I'm not sure exactly how long it's been since I have seen Boone and Kate but I do know that the last time I saw them both Boone had not yet started school in Abilene to get his mater's degree and they did not have a child. Now Boone has completed that degree and is in his first year of medical school in Galveston and they have a toddler, Jackson. We spent the day together yesterday in Columbia with Taina, Bryndyn and the kiddos. It was really good to catch up and it was one of those times where it felt as if no time had really passed at all. Jackson was a total sweetie and at lunch kept trying to grab hold of my arm. I would like to tell you that he was trying to hold my hand but I think, in reality, my arm was just a new toy.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com