Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty One

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
I know a little bit of Spanish but would love to fully master the language. I also became interested in Italian after traveling.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
Sadly, it was probably something about Britney Spears or Kevin Federline.

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
I believe that Dr. T and the Women is the worst movie of all time, however, I recently started watching Four Brothers and it was so bad that I had to turn it off before finishing.

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
The Academy Awards. It's my favorite day of the year, so I'm choosing that as my holiday.

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet comes out today and I'd really like to see it.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

The "Holiday" was awesome, I would definitely recommend seeing it. I would even see it again :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com