Monday, December 18, 2006

My altero ego

I love Nancy Drew; she has red hair and she solves mysteries. In fact, I long ago decided that she was my alter ego (which is probably while I like Veronica Mars so much because she is, to me, the modern-day Nancy Drew). Breanne gave me a Nancy Drew journal for Christmas. It looks like a real book of hers and after several pages into the story it's carved out to be a real journal. Also, I received The Nancy Drew Guide to Life which gives helpful pieces of advice from Nancy herself such as, "When bound and gagged, you can still tap out HELP in Morse code to attract attention" and it also explained that a stilleto heel could be used to break glass in an emergency. Thanks, Nancy.

1 comments:

Coach T said...

can't wait to see the movie w/you! :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com