Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred and Twenty Two

Appetizer
What was your very first job with a paycheck?
I used to babysit kids every day during the summer which provided me with a steady paycheck but my very first "real" job was working at a grocery store as a cashier. To date, this is one of my favorite jobs. I loved seeing the regular customers and even though the work was easy it always seemed fun but that was probably because all of my friends worked there, too.

Soup
Did you ever lose something really important to you?
In college, I had a really nice day planner which included my work schedule, important phone numbers, etc. I remember accidentally losing it and was distraught for weeks. I also remember once losing an earring that my dad had bought for me. I was really upset about it but later found the missing earring so all was well.

Salad
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
One year after my dad had been in the hospital for two months he came home on Christmas Eve. That was probably the best Christmas present my family could have ever asked for.

Main Course
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends when you were in high school.
My friends and I used to cruise Main Street so we did a lot of hanging out in my car, a plum 1990 Dodge Shadow.

Dessert
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.
Spending time with my friends usually brings a smile to my face. Also good for the soul --music!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com