Saturday, December 30, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Four

Appetizer
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?
To me, New Year's Eve is the number one most depressing day of the entire year. I've never liked it much. It's always seemed kind of sad to have another year pass by. I always want to have plans but I never have a standard plan.

Soup
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.
I got my heart broken.

Salad
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?
I didn't go anywhere too off the beaten path this year but between work and seeing friends I made it to Chicago five times and went to Dallas.

Main Course
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?
I know it's kind of standard but I definitely need to eat better and exercise more. I would also like to read more.

Dessert
Using just three words, describe 2006.
Emotional. Stressful. Eventful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl, your sounding a little depressed :)

Alison said...

My little princess...when you come back to Columbia, find YOUR happiness again. Not in others, but in you: you are a beautiful, successful, wonderful, talented, hysterically funny woman. You have so many people who love you and look up to you, and know you have it in you. =) Love and hugs for the new year, and here's to kicking that fitness regime in gear!!!

Amy said...

Don't get me wrong. I definitely was not depressed while typing this feast. Just being very reflective and honest about the past year. I actually had a great NYE this year but typically just don't care for the day...I usually find it a bit over-rated and then disappointing. Maybe "most depressing day of the year" was a bit harsh on my end.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com