Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Is bigger really better?


I live in a small apartment but mostly it suits me. It's cozy and I've been rather accustomed to it for five years. I keep thinking I'm going to move into something bigger. A larger apartment or buy something. I just get comfortable in my little apartment and continue on. Mostly I like the location; it's perfect. I can walk downtown or am just a short drive from everywhere because I live in such a central location. And then there's my awesome neighbors. Yesterday I received notice that the University is buying my apartment complex for student housing. I never saw it coming. It just forces me to get a bigger place sooner, something I've been thinking about. I realized last night how ridiculous my tiny, "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree will probably look in a bigger, larger place. Technically, I'm grandfathered in so even though non-students are not allowed to move in, I can still stay. I'll stay until my lease is up and then I'll get something else. Something fit for a 30 year old princess.

2 comments:

JustUsThree said...

I say you move out by me!!! (no seriously, let me know if you want the number)

Unknown said...

NOOO! please don't leave me :( Meagan

 
designed by suckmylolly.com