Thursday, December 28, 2006

We must be telepathic

Yesterday I sent Nichole a link to a pair of totally awesome earrings I found online. They were nostalgic and made me laugh. She emailed back asking if I'd received a package from UPS recently. The only package I'd received was a book I'd ordered last week from Amazon. Upon further investigation my package had been at UPS since Friday waiting for me to pick it up but I somehow missed the notice that I was supposed to do so. Anyway, I went to UPS and there in that brown box was the EXACT same pair of earrings that I emailed to Nichole yesterday. Do you love them? I do.

It's true. Nichole and I went to a Jordan Knight concert a couple years ago at The Blue Note. It was probably one of the most fun evenings of my entire life. He touched me (or did I touch him?) more than once. Nichole has some super awesome pictures to prove it, too.


5 comments:

Nichole said...

You're rockin' the NKOTB bling. I knew you would!

Rach said...

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! Nice, Amy, nice. :)

Sandi said...

That's hilarious. I had NKOTB posters in my room in jr. high and had a camp friend who was totally obsessed and kissed Jordan backstage at a concert once. Lovin' the earrings.

Alison said...

Love it!!! I think you should make Nicole a 'I touched Jordan Knight' t-shirt, with a photo of Jordan directly over her heart. =)

Coach T said...

ok, i have a friend from high school that LOVED NKOTB. WHERE did Nichole find those earrings? I've GOT to get some for her! :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com