Sunday, December 10, 2006

There's a pain in my chest

My blog is filled with the happenings of my life. Some are humorous, some are serious and some are just plain mundane. I don't think I can ignore the sad. Right now there's a pain in my chest and, while I'm not sure how to truly express myself at this time, my dear little friend, Tia is going to go back to live with her biological mom tomorrow. Today after having lunch with my friends, I carried Tia to the van. I'm always saying, "I love you" and even though I know she loves me, too, those are words she's never been able to say to me. Today was different. I buckled her in and said the words; only this time, I heard them back. It was the perfect gift from a perfect little girl. I know we'll still be friends, even though I probably won't get to see her as much, and I keep reminding myself that while it might not be to my liking, God has a plan. And one thing is for sure, my life is better because Miss T has been a part of it. So thank you to Tia for loving me and thank you, Taina for letting your sweet little girl be a part of my life.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I'm crying. What a sweet relationship you two have. I know that you will miss her.

Unknown said...

I am so sad for Taina and for you! I can't even begin to imagine how Bryndyn and Taina are feeling right now and how Tia is feeling. I am praying for everyone involved in this situation. Love you!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com