Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I did a horrible job documenting Christmas. My camera was tucked away and when I finally realized I had not been taking pictures the battery went dead and I didn't have my charger. The weekend was filled with seeing friends and spending time with family. My parents and I continued our Christmas Day tradition of going to the movies and then I headed for home. The sign of age? Sleeping in my new flannel sheets was such a treat last night.

Alison and I enjoyed a Saturday night out and when we stopped by our friend, Toni's house I realized just how much I had in common with her four year old daughter, Madison. We can play dress up together.


1 comments:

Rach said...

Chocolate Gravy is the nectar of the gods. :) You eat it on top of biscuits. Sweet and yummy!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com