Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Three

Appetizer
What is one of your Christmas traditions?
Every year we have my uncle and cousins over on Christmas Eve. Also, on Christmas morning my dad, mom, sister and I (now my brother-in-law, too) take turns opening presents and we all open one at a time.

Soup
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
My mom is pretty easy. She loves to read and I know which books she likes along with other things she needs and will enjoy.

Salad
What is your favorite Christmas scent?
Sugar cookies

Main Course
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be and what would you give them?
I'm always seeing stuff for Nichole. Usually it's something cute at Poppy and then, of course, I'm always seeing cute little girl stuff for Piper.

Dessert
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need (not just want)?
I asked for a new bath mat and new sheets for my bed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a terrific holiday!

Nichole said...

:)

Coach T said...

Have a WONDERFUL Christmas MIMI! :)

Unknown said...

Have a great Christmas! I am so excited to see you in less than a week!!! Love you!

 
designed by suckmylolly.com